Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Thank you Sarah! new additions for Brunswick, Moonee Ponds, Windsor, St Kilda, Abbotsford & Footscray

Yes folks its been a while between drinks. What can I say, I'm a slack blogger.

But a very lovely lass called Sarah emailed me some new additions. What a top girl!

Without further ado, here they are:

Sassy's Food Room
- Moonee Ponds
$10 meals on Sundays (ragout risotto is apparently a winner) + $10 takeaway meals all week
Make a booking if you want to eat in on sunday's


Bimbo's - Brunswick and Lucky Coq - Windsor
$4 Pizza's all week (check the hours on website though)

Penny Black - Brunswick
$6 Pizza's all week
Mon - $12 Parma
Tues - $6 Pizza
Weds - $12 Steak (be sure to book a table - we showed up at 7pm and there was not an unbooked table to be found)
Thurs - $12 Burger
Sun - $12 Roast

And it's not a meal deal, but A1 Bakery - Brunswick
Really tasty lebanese pizza's for about $3 each

Lentil As Anything - St Kilda, Abbotsford and Footscray
You pay however much you think the meal is worth. Folks these guys are doing great things so don't be tight about it. Be generous not stingey.

1 comment:

  1. Love your concept. I'll check some of these places next time I'm in town and if I think of any spots up my way that fit the bill I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete